BUSINESSTRAK supports cable business services organizations by providing exclusive monitoring and analysis of products, advertising and strategies of more than 30 telco, peer MSO, satellite TV and competitive providers across small business, mid- to large enterprise, government and industry verticals.
Monitoring & Analysis
• Competitive Alerts: Analysis of major competitive news and developments including new products and pricing, major strategic changes and company merger/acquisition activity. Delivered in e-mail format as news warrants.
• Promotional Plays of the Week: A weekly sampling of current competitive promotions with detailed analysis of terms and conditions, restrictions and pricing implications.
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Digest: Delivered the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, these newsletters summarize major news events and new product launches by competitors, along with current advertising and promotional offers.
• Quarterly Analytical Reports: Comprehensive analysis of telco and competitive providers’ earnings reports, including financial performance, customer data/metrics and strategy. Reports are delivered promptly after earnings calls are complete.
• Quarterly Business In Focus Report: In-depth analysis and insight focusing on specific products, service verticals and competitors.
• Ad Hoc Publications: One Touch Intelligence works with clients to develop case studies and educational white papers to support their marketing and sales organizations.
• Ad Hoc Research: One Touch Intelligence analysts are available to provide specific research on competitors or products as directed by clients.
• Competitive Ad Monitoring: Daily review, repurposing, attributing and analysis of competitor advertising based on data and creative supplied by third-party providers.
• Promotional Analysis Reporting: Summaries of predominant advertising across print, TV, direct mail and online drawn from a select set of client markets, including detail on offers, terms and conditions and samples of advertising creative. Reporting frequency is determined by the client.
Competitive Pricing Intelligence
• FIELDTRAK™ is a structured program for the aggregation and reporting of market-level competitive pricing intelligence regarding telecommunications services for businesses. Leveraging a proprietary Data Management System for automated collection of pricing intelligence from field staff, FIELDTRAK is a comprehensive data management and reporting system that provides visibility and clarity around competitor pricing.
Copyright © 2017 One Touch Intelligence, LLC, 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.